BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Big Girl Beauty Tips

Hey Ladies

Today I am coming through just to give you a few good beauty tips on how to maintain the fabolous face and body figure

*Tip #1 Just because you're a big girl doesn't mean you don't have to exercise. You may not be able to run a damn marathon but get yo fat ass up do some sit ups, jumping jacks, take a nice long walk just get your self moving because the worst thing you want is to big and stiff and can't move. Drink Plenty of Water!

*Tip #2 Make sure you are taking great care of your skin! Moisturize daily and make sure to protect your skin when are going to be out in the sun for any long period of time. It doesn't matter if you are black, white, blue, purple, or green skin care is very important so make sure that you are handling that. One thing that I can say about most big women is that we have some very pretty faces so we want to keep them in top notch condition.

*Tip #3 If you are a women who sweats in the face please make sure that on hot days you limit the amount of make up you are wearing. I am so tired of big women look like the raining glitter from they face. I personally don't have this problem because I prefer the natural look and I am very simple with my make up just a little eye liner, mascara and lip gloss and I'm back in the game but, If you do wear the foundation, powders, creams, etc make sure you limit the amount to a minimum on these hot days.


Okay that's all I have right now for you today!


Let me know what you think
Mz. Thickness

0 comments:


The Cupcake Boutique on Etsy!