BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Back

Hello all I'm back I know it's been a while and I have been having a rough time but I am back with a lot of new things to talk about and new things to show you as well but in the meantime I will be brief and just name a few things that I am into as of right now!

Ok let's see..... First I would like to announce that I am looking into returning to work from home! Yeah ! and with that said I have launched a new site which is up and running but still under major construction ( I haven't even purchased a domain name yet) but you can get an overview of the services I offer and even order services if you need them.

It's called Cincy Office Support and basically the name says it all it offers all types of support including customer service, data entry, order entry, etc. Please visit and check out the site at www.cincysupport.bravehost.com

I am also in the process of returning to operating a home daycare and I am actually looking for names for that so if you have any suggestions let me know! also if your in the cincinnati, oh area and need excellent childcare just let me know I have friends whom have daycares as well and also mine will be opening spring of 2009!

Some other things to come from me in the near future are updating this blog lol! getting more in-depth with this blogging thing because I am fairly new to this and I am still learning bitches! I am also in the very early stages of opening a wedding and party planning business I have done a couple of weddings and a lot of parties and I really enjoy doing those things it was more of a hobby but now I am really getting into and trying to make a business out of it so also continue to check back for all my updates!

0 comments:


The Cupcake Boutique on Etsy!