BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Calling All My FAT GIRLS!!!

Are you fat and proud? Well let's talk about it. This is blog is a place for all the fat girls and cool skinny girls to meet and just have fun. Eventually my goal for this is to make this blog so big and so wide spread that us big girls can let everybody know that we are in the building and we aint going no damn where so get the hell out the way. I want to start a group that's exclusively for the big girls where we can just go out and have fun take trips with our friends from all over america and just have a good time. Let's talk about everything from the best damn ice cream joints. relationships, dancing, health issues, anything!. Send me pics and video's and I will post them and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks

Much Love
Laura

0 comments:


The Cupcake Boutique on Etsy!